Yes, Massage will give you a healthy body and a happy free mind!
The study, published in Health Services Research, found that those who saw a physical/massage therapist at the first point of care had an 89 percent lower probability of receiving an opioid prescription, a 28 percent lower probability of having advanced imaging services, and a 15 percent lower probability of an emergency department visit – but a 19 percent higher probability of hospitalization.
Most of us don't know that blood in our veins and lymph in our lymphatic system all depends on muscle movements to circulate back to our hearts. They both have back flow valves to fight against gravity, when we get older, the valves don't work well that is why we get varicose veins and edema. So we need to move more and get more massages to help blood and lymph circulations.
- Benefits that my customers have reported:
- I feel much happier after every massage. My outlooks on everything becomes more
positive. ---I feel like a new person after every massage.
- I sleep like a baby after each massage.
- My pain on my lower back/knee/leg/... is gone.
- When I went to gym, I noticed that I could do a lot of movements that I couldn't
- Massage gives me the best escape from my illness and pressure of life.
- My headache is gone.
- I feel younger and more energetic.
- I become more confident and more likable, I can get along with people that I can't
- I got a job finally after many month unemployment. I am very glad that I came for
a massage before my last job interview, after that, everything worked out great